The BIG BBQ at Snow’s
Old-style BBQ with pitmasters John Markus and Chris Hart
For some, barbecue is more than a tasty way to cook a meal… it’s a way of life. If you want a front seat to the passion that ignites the best ‘cue around, don’t miss Snow’s BIG BBQ event on June 17, with Pitmasters John Markus and Chris Hart.
Highlights of the day include:
- Samples of the most mouth-watering, succulent, “kissed by smoke” ribs you’ve ever tasted
- Learning how to slow sear your own big 3-bone beef ribs
- Expert tips for char-grilling baby back ribs
- Special sale on charcoal grills and accessories
- Hog Island Beer, wine tastings from Fuller’s Package Store and samples from Nauset Farms
- Raffles, giveaways, and lots of fun!
RAFFLES & GIVEAWAYS:
- Automatic entry to win one of the Weber Ranch Kettle Grills used by John Markus and Chris Hart, with your outdoor living merchandise purchase of $150 or more
- 22” Weber kettle charcoal grill
- Weber Smokey Joe portable charcoal grill
- Weber SS BBQ Tool Set 3 PC
- Copy of Pitmaster: Recipes, Techniques & Barbecue Wisdom, autographed by author Chris Hart
John Markus is one of the most influential people in BBQ. On the grill, of course – but also as a television producer. John produced his original All Star BBQ Showdown, and his current hit BBQ Pitmasters. When John isn’t barbecuing, he is writing Emmy award-winning television. He’s worked on The Larry Sanders Show, The Office and Curb Your Enthusiasm to name a few. Intrigued? You can catch John’s latest play, The Empaths, right here on Cape Cod, when it debuts at W.H.A.T. on July 20.
Chris Hart is the winner of the Jack Daniel’s Invitational World Championship in 2009, and has dominated the competition barbecue circuit for the past 15 years with his team, IQUE. The team was the ﬁrst group of New Englanders in barbecue history to win a World Championship. Chris spends his days developing software, but his passion for cooking barbecue has him following the competition barbecue trail on weekends, pitting his talents against the best pitmasters in the U.S. Chris has cooked multiple barbecue tasting dinners at the James Beard House in NYC. He has appeared on the TV show BBQ Pitmasters, and is a Food Network Chopped Champion. Chris and his BBQ partner Andy Husbands are the authors of Wicked Good Barbecue, Wicked Good Burgers, Grill to Perfection, and most recently, Pitmaster: Recipes, Techniques, and Barbecue Wisdom. Signed copies of their latest book will be available for sale at the June 17 event.
Photo credits: Ken Goodman