Please contact us by email or phone before returning any item(s) as we may be able to resolve the issue for you or we may need to approve the return ahead of time.
It is our goal to satisfy all customers with a speedy resolution to any problem encountered with a product purchased at our store. To simplify the return process, please have your sales receipt. In the absence of a receipt, we will make every effort to research your transaction.
Our Return Policy is as stated:
- All returns must be within 6 months of sale.
- Refunds will be issued in the exact manner that payment was made.
- The following items are non-returnable:
- Clearance items
- Open batteries
- Shipping & handling
- Bedding—if packaging has been opened
We appreciate your business and want to continue to offer you quality merchandise, exceptional customer service, and a memorable shopping experience.
Packing and Sending Your Return
It only takes a few simple steps:
1. Pack the items along with the packing slip (receipt or a copy) securely in a box. We recommend you use the original box the items arrived in. You may use another box if you prefer.
2. Affix the shipping label to the outside of the box. Ship items directly to our store. The store address can be found on our web site or on the original packing slip (receipt).
3. Leave the package for your mail carrier to pick up or bring to your local Post Office or UPS outlet.
What Personal Information Does Snow’s Home & Garden Gather about Customers?
Information you give us. We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information; however, some information is necessary to process your order. We use the information you provide to respond to your requests, customize future shopping, and communicate with you to improve our store.
Does Snow’s Home & Garden Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we DO NOT sell any information you provide to other companies or organizations. We share customer information only with the business partners as described below:
Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Snow’s Home & Garden and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Snow’s Home & Garden, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information about Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card processor.